Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Post #4: Final Five

Library
I genuinely like this picture because it actually came out quite straight so that's impressive but there are some things to change. For instance, the lighting is a little too dark so I would definitely need to change that. Also, the blues should be a little less depressing so I might saturate the image a little to make it lighter. Although, I am willing to see both ways and if the saturation does not look good, I have no qualms about keeping it as is.

Goofball Bookworm
 My Dad is such a hilarious man although he might look intimidating sometimes I think just that goes along with the project, how we misjudge people when really they can be the complete opposite. He was a very enthusiastic subject so this picture kind of shows his normal weekday and weekend before he falls asleep, all those books and magazines and binders of information are just next to him on his nightstand and somehow he gets through them all a lot faster than we can in our English classes. What I would change about it is also making it a friendlier hue instead of the sullen blue.

In the eye of the Beholder
 This image is so difficult to decide what to do with. In all honesty, I don't think it needs adjustment but I also want to experiment to see what can be done and how I would like the picture; if it is better like this "au naturale" or with a little embellishment.

Misread
This is one of my absolute favorites, goodness, you can only imagine how amazed and excited I was that this came out. I knew somehow it would have to because not only did we have the light, we also had the flash but I thought somehow the flash would overpower the image and it didn't at all. For this image I would probably make it darker in the back as long as the flash still looks good because that light is what kind of focuses you to the photograph, at least, it did to me.

Seeing Double
This was such an interesting image to capture and is, quite possibly, my favorite. It's fun to see the relationship of the photographer and her subjects, to see the body positions of both and the personalities even though one face is hidden with the flash. Again, for this image, I might want to darken it a little and see how that fairs but I would try to lighten her reflection a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment